Are you dreaming of a career that fits in with your lifestyle?
Do you crave freedom in your work day?
Are you looking for a better work/life balance?
Our work lives are a huge part of our identity & having a job that works for you is so important!
Wild Dreams are huge promoters of remote jobs, this is in fact how our entire workforce work! from home, from anywhere.
This page is dedicated to highlight the remote vacancies we currently have available.
Exclusive Lodge is looking to hire a MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Location: Hoedspruit/Phalaborwa or Remote
- Must be a highly self-motivated individual
- Preferably have a bachelor’s degree in business, and digital marketing
- Experience with 360° campaign activations & executing chat functionality and digital marketing
- Must be motivated by having ownership of the online sales budget
- Must have a data-driven mindset
- Must be experienced with driving automation of sales Chatbot software experience (Manychat, Chatfuel, etc)
- Must be experienced with creating and analyzing dialogue flows, travel journey data, chat logs and feedback, etc.
- Have experience with Cross-channel chatbots interest such as Messenger, Instagram, website, etc.
- Have experience with Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and GDPR management
- Must have Interest in web content management and developing our product to optimise profitability
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Live out Position.
Salary: Market Related
Submit an Application:
Wild Dreams Hospitality is looking for a VEGAN RECRUITER
Location: Remote but must be in Southern Africa
- Minimum of 2 years hospitality experience in the hospitality industry
- Safari lodge experience a bonus
- Past recruitment experience will be a bonus but not essential.
- An excellent understanding of all departments within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent communicator – verbal and written.
- Must have Matric.
- Fluent English, other languages are a bonus.
- Fully computer literate with MS office, experience with Gmail, Gsheets/docs.
- Past experience working on Canva a bonus.
- Must reside in Southern Africa.
- Must have a laptop/smartphone and high-speed internet at home.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently.
- Must be driven to succeed.
- Must be a team player and enjoy working with others (even though this is remote – we work as a herd).
- Friendly, caring, personable and polite in nature.
- Experience with social media a must – Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/LinkedIn.
- Following a vegan lifestyle is a must to the vegan clients we have & vegan vacancies we work on.
- Must love Elephants.
This is a commission based position so you do need to be financially motivated.
Work from home/remote work role.
Submit an Application: